Graduate Parental Leave of Absence

For graduate students wishing to file a notification for a Parental Leave of Absence under academic policy AP.6.4.5, complete the Graduate Student Parental Leave of Absence application found on the University Registrar’s graduate student form page and email to at least six weeks before your intended term of leave. You will be notified by the Associate Provost for Graduate Education if any information is needed, or once processing is complete. Contact with any questions.