Mason will help graduate students without teaching or research responsibilities to find grants, fellowships and awards.
These funding opportunities support:
- International experience
- Professional development
- Language study
- Post-doctoral training
The Office of Fellowships
The Office of Fellowships works to recruit, mentor and support graduate students seeking external funding though nationally competitive awards. That support includes:
- Information sessions, announcements, and search tools to identify funding opportunities.
- Fellowship advising and grant writing support.
- Workshops on how to craft strong applications.
- One-on-one coaching and feedback during the application process.
- Support for faculty mentors and advisors.
- Class visits, workshops, webinars, and lists of opportunities tailored by discipline.
Contact the Office of Fellowships to set up an advising appointment or request information.
The Office of Fellowships also provides guidance on:
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program
- Boren Fellowships
- Critical Language Scholarships
- Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad Program
- Bryce Harlow Fellowship